General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General Terms and Conditions of Business
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you enter into with us as a provider (ces cnc engineering solutions GmbH) via the internet site watchout-ces.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may use is contradicted.
(2) Consumer in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be predominantly attributed to his commercial or self-employed professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
Our offers on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) You can submit a binding offer to buy (order) via the online shopping cart system.
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can access the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data is finally displayed again on the order overview page.
Before submitting your order, you have the possibility to check all details again, to change them (also via the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order via the button "order subject to payment" you submit a binding offer to us.
(3) The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place immediately after the order by confirmation in text form (e.g. e-mail), in which the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed to you (order confirmation).
If you have not received a corresponding message, you are no longer bound to your order. In this case, any services already rendered will be refunded immediately.
(4) Your requests for quotations are not binding for you. For this purpose, we will submit a binding offer to you in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have deposited with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and in particular that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Term of contract/termination for subscription contracts
(1) The subscription contract concluded between you and us has an indefinite term. The contract can be terminated by both parties with a period of notice of 3 weeks to the end of the month (unless otherwise specified in the respective offer). The termination must be made in text form (e.g. e-mail).
(2) The right of termination without notice for good cause remains unaffected.
§ 4 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies in addition:
a) We reserve title to the goods until all claims arising from the current business relationship have been settled in full. Before transfer of ownership of the goods subject to retention of title, pledging or transfer of ownership by way of security is not permitted.
b) You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you hereby assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that accrue to you from the resale; we accept the assignment. You are further authorised to collect the claim. If you do not properly fulfil your payment obligations, however, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) If the goods subject to retention of title are combined and mixed, we shall acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the goods subject to retention of title to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request insofar as the realisable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is at our discretion.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights to liability for defects exist.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this will not affect your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the above warranty regulations shall apply in deviation from the above:
a) Only our own information and the manufacturer's product description shall be deemed agreed as the quality of the item, but not other advertising, public promotions and statements by the manufacturer.
b) In the event of defects, we shall provide warranty at our discretion either by rectification of the defect or by subsequent delivery. If the rectification of defects fails, you may, at your discretion, demand a reduction in price or withdraw from the contract. The removal of the defect is considered to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless something else results from the type of item or defect or other circumstances. In the event of rectification of defects, we shall not be obliged to bear the increased costs arising from the transfer of the goods to a place other than the place of performance, unless the transfer is in accordance with the intended use of the goods.
c) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods. The shortening of the period shall not apply:
- for culpably caused damages attributable to us from injury to life, body or health and in the case of other damages caused intentionally or by gross negligence;
- insofar as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item;
- in the case of items which have been used for a building in accordance with their normal use and which have caused its defectiveness;
- in the case of statutory rights of recourse which you have against us in connection with rights of defect.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relations existing with us as well as the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office if you are not a consumer but a merchant, legal entity under public law or special fund under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or usual abode is unknown at the time the action is filed. The right to also call upon the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected by this.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are expressly not applicable.
II Customer Information
1. identity of the seller
ces cnc engineering solutions GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)7225 686 02 0
Fax: +49 (0)7225 686 02 99
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the extrajudicial online settlement of disputes (OS Platform), available at
We are not prepared to participate in dispute resolution procedures before consumer arbitration bodies.
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contractual language is German.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the information required by law for distance selling contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3 In the case of requests for quotations outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. essential characteristics of the goods or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services are to be found in the respective offer.
5. prices and terms of payment
5.1 The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2 Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly marked button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately during the ordering process and are to be borne by you additionally, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly marked button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.4 Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. terms of delivery
6.1 The terms and conditions of delivery, the delivery date as well as any existing delivery restrictions can be found under an appropriately designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2 If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods during shipment is only transferred to you when the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
6.3 If you are an entrepreneur, the delivery and dispatch is at your risk.
7. legal liability for defects
Liability for defects is based on the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions of Business (Part I).
8. contract period / termination
Information on the term of the contract as well as the cancellation conditions can be found in the regulation "Contract term / cancellation for subscription contracts" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I), as well as in the respective offer.